April 24, 2018
Marriott launches home-rental program
Marriott introduced the program with 212 London-area homes, which are accessible through both the TributePortfolioHomes.com website and through a link on Marriott's home page.Read more
A Google blog post provides a review of recent upgrades to Google Flight Search and Hotel Finder, as well as travel-related improvements to Google’s mobile “search” functionality (e.g., Google Now).
There are now indications that Google’s travel sites and content are becoming more integrated into something more interesting and useful for travelers and not simply “me-too” products - as they mostly have been to date.
Among the things things that Google has improved or upgraded over the past year are the following:
- Introduction of an “experimental” service called Flight Explorer, which allows people to see when it might be less expensive to fly to a specific destination
- The ability to gain a more complete understanding of flight costs and other features, such as WiFi, in its Flight Search tool, as well as more control over planning complex itineraries.
- The addition of international flight information and costs
- Inclusion of Zagat ratings and pricing information in the Hotel Finder product
- The global rollout of Google Hotel Finder
Get the full story at The Official Google Search Blog
Visit our sponsors: