November 13, 2018
Booking.com’s alternative accommodations listings surge
In the third quarter, Booking.com reported having 21% more global alternative accommodations listings than it reported having in the same quarter last year.Read more
Why will QR – Quick Response - Codes be the new standard for moving mobile content? Because Google – through Google Places – is pushing it, and Microsoft, through Microsoft Tag, is close behind.
- Rather than using a survey link on your receipts, use a QR Code.
- Have your customers give out referral cards with QR Codes on them which lead to a special friends and family rate.
- Create table tents or displays that lead to review sites so your customers can review your property while it’s still fresh in their mind.
- Put a QR Code on your door or front window that leads to your Facebook fan page complete with hours and a menu.
- Use QR Codes on your menu to show diners where your locally sourced food comes from.
Get the full story at Softscribe
Visit our sponsors: