December 14, 2017
Hotelbeds targets 10,000 directly contracted properties in three years
The aim is to gain the best prices, under the best terms and conditions, for the group's 60,000 travel intermediary clients globally.Read more
Why will QR – Quick Response - Codes be the new standard for moving mobile content? Because Google – through Google Places – is pushing it, and Microsoft, through Microsoft Tag, is close behind.
- Rather than using a survey link on your receipts, use a QR Code.
- Have your customers give out referral cards with QR Codes on them which lead to a special friends and family rate.
- Create table tents or displays that lead to review sites so your customers can review your property while it’s still fresh in their mind.
- Put a QR Code on your door or front window that leads to your Facebook fan page complete with hours and a menu.
- Use QR Codes on your menu to show diners where your locally sourced food comes from.
Get the full story at Softscribe
Visit our sponsors: