July 13, 2018
Latin American travelers opt to explore own countries
Expedia released new research on Latin American travelers, which spotlights the behaviors, preferences and influences of travelers from Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico.Read more
Why will QR – Quick Response - Codes be the new standard for moving mobile content? Because Google – through Google Places – is pushing it, and Microsoft, through Microsoft Tag, is close behind.
- Rather than using a survey link on your receipts, use a QR Code.
- Have your customers give out referral cards with QR Codes on them which lead to a special friends and family rate.
- Create table tents or displays that lead to review sites so your customers can review your property while it’s still fresh in their mind.
- Put a QR Code on your door or front window that leads to your Facebook fan page complete with hours and a menu.
- Use QR Codes on your menu to show diners where your locally sourced food comes from.
Get the full story at Softscribe
Visit our sponsors: