June 21, 2018
Travelers losing interest in home-sharing
According to MMGY Global’s Portrait of American Travelers study, just 33% of respondents are interested in sharing economy accommodations, down from 41% in 2017 and 37% in 2016.Read more
Starfleet Research and Duetto will co-host a webinar that explores how leading hotels and resorts optimize their revenue results using next-generation technology.
The webinar, “How to Evaluate and Select the Right Hotel Revenue Technology,” will take place Wednesday, June 13, at noon EST. Click here to learn more and to register for the event.
Not only can next-generation technology provide an accurate window into future hotel demand; it also can automate pricing decisions to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue performance. For hoteliers, the investment in upgraded revenue management capabilities generally pays off in spades, with a RevPAR increase of 10 percent or higher for some types of hotels, according to Starfleet Research.
The webinar will delve into several important questions, including:
- How can hoteliers maximize the value of their investment in Revenue Strategy?
- What are the biggest pitfalls with Revenue Strategy, and how can they be avoided?
- What are the must-have technology capabilities and data sources?
- What organizational resources, business processes and performance metrics should be used to maximize success?
- How do hoteliers drive continuous performance improvement?
Register for the webinar at Duetto
Visit our sponsors: