Forget using Google Maps when you want to find a hotel to stay at for a business trip or family vacation! You can now use Google’s Hotel Finder.
Google Hotel Finder is a search tool specifically designed to make it easier to find and compare hotels for your trips. The features include:
- Draw simple shapes to define the neighborhoods (yes, more than one!) that interest you.
- See popular locations on maps with highlights
- One click adds hotels to your shortlist, where you can review them easily.
- See if you will get a good deal by by comparing a hotel’s current price with its typical one.
It starts with the filter on the left hand side that gives you various options such as:
- Location Filters (with drawing shapes
- Dates for your stay
- Price point filters
- Hotel ratings & user rating filters
Get the full story at Search Engine Land, and The Official Google Search Blog
Related Link: Google Hotel Finder
Article location: http://hotelmarketing.com/index.php/content/article/google_launches_google_hotel_finder